Monday 17 November 2014

Snow-white teeth: Homemade Recipe!



Welcome back everybody!!
Today I'm going to show you how I make a natural whitening mouth-wash with simple ingredients we can easily find in our kitchen.






Unfortunately my teeth are not naturally very white, although they are really healthy and I've never had any issue such as cavities etc. This is probably the reason why I've never really considered the option of getting a professional whitening done, I would be afraid of ruining my mouth's natural balance with the chemical substances used.

So I came out with a little recipe that's not expensive, it's natrual and it REALLY WORKS. you will start seeing the first results after only a few weeks of use.

I start by putting the following ingredients into a little cup:
-1/2  teaspoon of baking soda
-2 teaspoons of white vinegar





I allow the 2 ingredients to react for a few minutes and then I add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water.

After brushing my teeth, I rinse my mouth for about 15/20 mins with this solution (I know it's a lot, but it's worth it!) 

I would highly recommend this method rathen than rubbing the bicarbonate soda directly on the teeth because it reduces the chances of progressively ruining the enamel.

Don't forget to let me know if you use bicarbonate soda in your daily mouth care routine and how you usually whiten your teeth in a comment!

°°Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment