Sunday 23 November 2014

Curl 'em up with NO HEAT!



Hello everybody! Hope you are having a wonderful day! ;)

How many of you girls wake up every morning with zero time to get dolled up and still would like to walk out the door with an acceptable appearance? Well as far as I'm concerned, It's good enough if I have time to put on some makeup and gulp down a cup of coffee. As a result, I completely ignore the horrible state of my hair, leaving the house with a boring ponytail or an anonimous bun.
No girls, this is not the way it should work!!
Stating the facts that I hate spending precious hours of my life blow-drying my hair with the brush and I find curlers the most annoying and uncomfortable thing in the whole world, here is an effortless and easy way to get fabulous natural-looking waves that doesn't require any source of heat.

All you need is a plain soft hairband!

1- Slightly damp your hair (not too much,we don't want it to be soaken). To emphasise the wavy effect, you can also apply a stilying product for curly hair.



2- Comb properly and wear your hairband. All the hair must stay UNDER the hairband (see picture below). (1)How I look  - (2) How I feel :D

  
                             

3- Starting from the front, section the hair into small locks and wrap each one of them around the hairband.


4- Now jump in your pajamas and let your hair get fabulous overnight! (PS: For your own sake, due to the ridiculously funny appearance of this temporary hairstyle, I wouldn't suggest you to share your bed with any person that could possibly take a sneaky pic of yourself and post it on Facebook! :D )



5- Gently remove the hairband and apply a bit of hair-spray to hold the curls all day long!



ET VOILA'!! 

                               





Let me know how you get on!!

°°Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment