Tuesday 25 November 2014

Penneys (Primark) Christmas HAUL


Hi Lovelies, welcome back to my blog!
Yesterday I was in work and suddenly started getting exited about Christmas. Girls, you should have seen me. I was running around telling everybody how happy I was to be off on Tuesday 1st of December (today) so I could have put up my Christmas tree and all my decorations. 
This morning I woke up and realised it is NOT the 1st December and there's not going to be any Christmas tree sooner than next week. I was traumatised, but I didn't let myself be put off. I grabbed my bag and went to Penneys (Penneys in Ireland, Primark in the rest of the world). 
I wasn't really in the mood for proper shopping, so I just focused on items to put around the house and decided to leave the nice wooly jumpers and scarves for the next time.
These are a few little thingies I've picked out, hope you like them! :)

Glittery Notebook (€2.50)
I love it because it's finished with a layer of varnish and you don't end up having glitters everywhere!
I will keep it handy and write down all my ideas for new posts on JuicyWoocy ;)


Cozy Socks Xmas Edition (€3.50)
The softest pair of socks I've ever had in my entire life. They are very thick, perfect to be worn at home instead of slippers. 


Red Candle and Food-Jar Candy Cane Swirl Candle (€3.00 each)
I absolutely love to light a candle in a cold winter evening, so I've picked out this Red Candle (it lasts up to 70 hours 0.0) and the little Candy Cane Swirl one, an incredible blend of vanilla, cream and sugar. 


Golden glitter Snowflakes (€2.00 for 9 pieces)
I think they look amazing and I will definitely buy some more to put on my Christmas tree. 


Twig & Berries Love heart (€3.00)
Christmassy, but not too much! It's altrady hanging on my wall!


38x38 Canavas (€3.00)
"Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite"


Bells Love Heart (€2.00)
Isn't it CUUUTEEE! Probably my favourite item of them all! It's a wire in a love heart shape with little red bells all around :)



What about you? Are you getting the Xmas feeling too? Do you have everything ready?


°°Michelle xx



1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check out my post here: http://kaitysbeautybits.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete