Saturday 6 December 2014

Top 10 Favourite Perfumes




Hello everybody! Welcome back to my blog! :)

This post is dedicated to women's best friend (after diamond, of course!): PERFUME.
Not only is perfume one of the most powerful weapons of seduction, it also helps us achieving a certain level of uniqueness and enhance our personality, it is literally a "signature" that will make us be remembered. The choice of the perfume we will wear is in fact very personal, this is one of the reasons why we should never buy a one as a present for someone else (unless they told us exactly what perfume they like).

Let's start by saying that I usually prefer sweet, gourmand perfumes, especially during the cold months.
Here is a list of my all time favourite perfumes! Some of them are ideal for this time of the year and others are more suitable for the hot seasons. 

Nina by Nina Ricci
This perfume is probably the best on my best-list. I love its fruity, citrus scent, with a tiny bit of spice. And the bottle is absolutly adorable!


Fior di Vaniglia by Helan
I bought this eau de toilette in Italy and from the moment I tried it on in the shop I absolutely fell in love with it! If you don't like very sweet, gourmand scents, this is definitely not your cup of tea!! It's pure vanilla, extreamly sweet but not overwhelming. It's really cheap and lasts all day long!


Jour by Hugo Boss
This perfum is"clean", there is no better way to describe it! It's ideal to be worn in work or in a formal occasion as it smells very professional but feminine at the same time. Nothing too sweet, very discrete and elegant.


Dolce by Dolce&Gabbana
The name of this perfume (Dolce, italian word for "sweet") perfectly reflects the personality of the person who, in my opinion, would wear it. It's a light, floral scent, with a hint of citrus blossoms, ideal for the spring. It comes in a wonderful little bottle, simple but very classy.

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears
Ever since it came out, I've always loved this scent. Very sweet, a bit exotic, perfect to be worn everyday.


Bonbon by Viktor&Rolf
No other name could have been more appropriate! Extremely gourmand and long-lasting, it feels like wearing melted caramel on your skin! And by the way, look at that bottle! ;)


Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurent
Berries, berries and more berries! This perfume is very fresh, fruity and floral. 
The notes of wild berries and raspberry make it the n.1 scent for spring - summer.


Possess by Oriflame
Seductive, misterious and exotic are the first words that pop into my mind when I think of Possess. The notes of ylang-ylang are a real bust of sensuality. If you're going out on a date this is the perfume you're looking for!


Chloe by Chloe
Chloe is very sophisticated, and it immediately makes you think of innocence. A "good girl" perfume, slightly powdery but in the meantime very fresh, elegant and unique.


Roberto Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli
I've heard many people saying that that they prefer wearing this perfume in winter... Well, to me this is liquid summer in a bottle! It reminds me of hot sand in the desert, the heat of the sun in July.... sweet, balsamic and intrigant.



I hope you enjoyed this post, please let me know in a comment if you own one of this perfumes and which ones are your favourites!

°°Michelle xx



3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! To see the rules, go to www.justlovelifemore.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love perfume! I have got the Roberto Cavalli, Nina Ricci and the Britney Spears, such lovely scents! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award aswell, check it out! http://www.100waysto30.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-liebster-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though Britney went a tad crazy, her perfume is always amazing!!

    I've tagged you in the versatile blogger award You can find the post and read the rules on my last post! I can’t wait to know more about you :)

    R x

    www.adventuresofashopaholic23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete