Thursday 23 October 2014

Review: John Frieda Ease Fizz Serum (Original)



Let's admit it: this product is basically bottled silicone!

It promises to eliminate frizz, protect from humidity (funny enough Ireland is probably the best Country in the world for testing it :) ) protect from heat, smooth, hydrate and tame the hair.

For a start, Frizz Ease only gives you the illusion of hydrating your hair but it actually doesn't! 

I have been using it for about 4 weeks and then stopped for a few days, and to be honest I find my hair dryer and more damaged.
If used sparingly though, it gives a really smooth, "tamed" result and will make the blow-drying process easier and quicker.

PACKAGING

It comes in a 50ml bottle with a pump, which I find very handy as you can use the serum to the last drop and you have much more control on the quantity of product you are going to put on your hair.


TEXTURE

Frizz Ease is a no rinse serum and, because of its richness, i like to apply it only on the ends to soaking wet hair in order to keep my roots nice and voluminous. Last but not least, I've noticed that its nice and fruity scent is very long-lasting.


PRICE

I bought mine on sale in Shaws for €4.71, the original price was €7.00.



°°Michelle xx











No comments:

Post a Comment